Rsync to s3

Dropbox or drive. Onedrive, Amazon Drive,etc. Think of it like “ rsync ”. Hi, I have been running duplicacy for a while with GDrive as a storage. I now added a new remotely located SFTP storage and would like to use it as a copy.


If you want to install Drive on a Linux computer, you use Insync. This repository contains scripts that make GDrive tasks easier using command line functions and PyDrive wrapper for Drive. Google Drive , featuring: - Individual file or directory upload/download - Directory synchronization (similar to rsync ) Documents . I want plex to have access to my media files stored on drive.


Rclone ( rsync for cloud storage) is a command line program to sync files and directories. I have named by connection “Google” and selected “ Drive ”, which is under the number 12. The rest of the questions you can answer by .

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Battle brothers edit

Nmac to sims 4

Status_privileged_instruction chrome